- The first full-fledged military-themed strategy game on the market to effortlessly integrate Game Assets like NFTs into almost every aspect of gameplay
- Game Assets like NFTs and Game Boosts provide a wide range of specific advantages and powerful benefits that greatly expand the realm of gameplay possibilities
Singapore, 31st January 2024, ZEX PR WIRE, Leading global game developer Wemade has unveiled WECAN as the first game studio from Ukraine to join the world’s biggest blockchain game platform, WEMIX PLAY (www.wemixplay.com). WECAN is known for the extensive use of digital innovations such as staking systems, NFTs, DeFi and DAOs in its games, and will launch military strategy game “R-Planet” on WEMIX PLAY in Q2 2024.
Players begin their journey on R-Planet, a distant sphere of hostile lands, drifting through outer space, along with its tiny satellite Hollow. Its rich deposits of four precious minerals (Enefterium, Caponium, Waxon, WECANite) has made R-Planet an ideal habitat for advanced animals including heroes, and the Ahnangs, an alien race of space pirates. To succeed, players need to create and expand a network of bases and create a strong army by producing and upgrading combat units; joining or creating an alliance to form a powerful community; and finally engaging in battle with enemies.
Effortless integration of NFTs into gameplay aspects
Central to this mission is the utilization of NFTs, making “R-Planet” the first full-fledged military-themed strategy game on the market to effortlessly integrate Game Assets in almost every aspect of the game. Game assets provide a wide range of specific advantages and powerful benefits that greatly expand the realm of gameplay possibilities, and comprise:
- Land NFTs – among the most valuable NFTs because attaching land NFTs to a base can hugely increase its ability to mine more resources. This is important because minerals are needed for everything from building construction, to producing your robot army, to even building a superweapon.
- Game Boosts: There are also single-use NFTs that can do everything from increasing their experience, healing damage and even changing their characteristics. A subset of single-use NFTs instantly speeds up and completes different tasks, like the construction of a building, upgrading of robot troops and even replenishing resources.
- Hero-related NFTs – Heroes are the major beneficiary of NFTs in “R-Planet”, with various items that can significantly increase their strength, speed, and power. These include rare game items found during quests which provide significant bonuses such as doubling the speed of your troops, reducing in half the time needed to create troop units, and adding a notable bonus to mining.
“R-Planet is a massive undertaking unlike anything that has been done before. We have continued to make additional improvements and innovations over the past year of testing, integrating feedback from our community to further hone the game,” said Nazar Chervinskyi, CEO, WECAN. “We are now ready to present this polished version to global gaming audiences, and are excited by the prospect of collaborating with WEMIX to achieve this goal.”
Part of the first generation of Korean PC online game developers and Korean mobile game developers, Wemade is at the forefront of the next wave of Web3 game developers that are innovating with blockchain technology. Based on the WEMIX3.0 Mainnet, the WEMIX PLAY blockchain game platform is the world’s biggest with millions of users and a wide range of game genres from card, puzzle, simulation and strategy games; to first-person shooters, battle royale, MOBA, MMORPG, SNG, sports games and more. Visit www.wemix.com/communication for more information.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Thinker Now journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.